Supplemental ERAS Application Research Findings and Next Steps for the 2024 MyERAS Application for Advisors - December 13
Includes a Live Web Event on 12/13/2022 at 1:00 PM (EST)
Since 2020, the AAMC Electronic Residency Application Service® (ERAS®) and the AAMC’s assessment and psychometric experts have collaborated with a variety of specialties, programs and schools/advisors to conduct extensive research on new ERAS content through the supplemental ERAS application.
TThe AAMC teams developed and refined this content to better facilitate holistic review and improve the application screening process for programs. To help students share more about themselves, the supplemental ERAS application asked residency applicants to:
- Provide geographic preference information.
- Provide streamlined information about their work, volunteer, and research experiences; and
- Send signals of interest to their top program choices.
Advisors can expect to leave this webinar with a better understanding of:
- Supplemental ERAS application evaluation and research results from the ERAS 2023 application cycle.
- What supplemental ERAS application research is still ongoing.
- How the MyERAS application is evolving for the ERAS 2024 season.
Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari on this site.
Director of Pilot Administration Admissions Selection Research and Development