AAMC’s Live Pre-med Forum - May 14
- Registration Closed. Maximum Number of Registrants reached.
The AAMC invites pre-med students to join a live conversation with David Skorton, MD, AAMC president and CEO, and other AAMC leaders on Thursday, May 14 from 4-5 p.m. ET. The coronavirus pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges for the entire health care workforce, including unique challenges for the pre-med community – from students to advisors – and we are pleased to provide this opportunity for a lively and robust discussion.
During this online forum, we will answer your questions about the AAMC, the services we provide for pre-meds, medical students, and residents, the medical school admissions process, and more. Confirmed speakers include:
- David J. Skorton, MD, AAMC President and CEO
- Alison Whelan, MD, AAMC Chief Medical Education Officer
- Geoffrey Young, PhD, AAMC Senior Director of Student Affairs and Services
- Gabrielle Campbell, MBA, LLM, AAMC Chief Services Officer
While there will be an opportunity to ask questions during the forum, all attendees are encouraged to submit questions on social media beforehand to @AAMCPreMed (include #PreMedForum in all submitted questions). Space is limited to 3,000 attendees, so register soon to secure your spot.
For those who cannot join us, a recording will be available on the AAMC website after the event at