Using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) - July 10
Hear directly from AAMC ERAS staff about applying!
The residency application season is upon us and the majority of medical students will be using the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to submit applications to residency programs. The service was made available on June 6th and can be accessed with permission from your respective medical school.
To provide students with an opportunity to learn how to effectively use ERAS, the AAMC will host a live webinar for students on July 10 at 7:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions directly of ERAS staff. The webinar will be recorded and made available for playback on demand.
- Provide a general overview of the different sections in ERAS and best practices in using the system
- Instruct applicants on how to search and apply to programs in ERAS
- Instruct applicants on how to upload and assign documents in ERAS
- Instruct applicants on how to use the ERAS interview scheduler
- Create a platform for applicants to directly ask questions of ERAS staff
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the ERAS Helpdesk.
ERAS Training Senior Specialist