Program Evaluation and Evaluation Research- 12/5/2022
Includes a Live Event on 12/05/2022 at 12:00 PM (EST)
This workshop introduces participants to fundamental principles of educational program evaluation, and provides participants with a strategy for developing an evaluation plan.
After participating in this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Describe program evaluation and its purposes;
- Identify barriers to program evaluation;
- Identify models used in evaluation;
- Describe the steps of an evaluation;
- Develop an evaluation plan.
This workshop is a part of the MERC Virtual Workshop Series.