PDWS Overview Part II (Advanced) - November 20
Includes a Live Event on 11/20/2019 at 1:00 PM (EST)
This is the second of two webinars that go over reviewing and filtering applications. Learn to navigate the PDWS and receive expert consultation from the AAMC’s ERAS technical support specialists.
This webinar assumes that you have completed the PDWS Overview Part I webinar.
- Creating and using custom scores, statuses, and attributes
- Assigning reviewers and entering reviewer notes/scores
- Bulk actions to multiple applicants
- Customizing export templates
- Advanced filter functions
- Extra tools to help manage applications
- Q & A
ERAS Training Senior Specialist, AAMC
ERAS Strategy and Stakeholder Engagement Manager, AAMC