Navigating the New Reports and Features in AMCAS for Schools - April 24
Includes a Live Event on 04/24/2019 at 2:00 PM (EDT)
AMCAS is hosting the 2nd live demo webinar of the AMCAS for Schools platform on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 2:00 pm ET. This 90-minute webinar will provide admissions officers and IT staff with an overview of the new reports and features within AMCAS for Schools that go live on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 9:30 am. We will also provide a brief update on data, including the latest Choose Your Medical School (CYMS) selection numbers in preparation for the availability of the Commit to Enroll option.
Attendees will learn:
- Details about the new Program Management feature, which supports individual deadline extensions and applicant preapprovals
- How to use and understand the data in the 3 new reports – CYMS Detailed Report, CYMS Change History, and Matriculated Elsewhere Report
- Information about the CYMS emails that begin on April 30
- The importance of submitting admissions action data on a timely basis as it feeds the CYMS tool and provides better information in the reports
- The importance of communicating school-specific policies to applicants regarding the expected use of the CYMS tool
- What AMCAS resources are available for training and learning about the new reports and features
There will be time at the end of this live demonstration to ask questions.
We encourage your admissions and technical teams to attend this webinar to ensure you are prepared for the release of the new reports and features on April 30, 2019.
Director of AMCAS Product Management
AMCAS Medical School Engagement Specialist