Financing and Funding the Medical School Pathway - February 23
Includes a Live Web Event on 02/23/2023 at 3:00 PM (EST)
Join the Action Collaborative for Black Men in Medicine for any of the upcoming virtual forums to delve into the findings from the in-person Strategy Summit. There will be separate forums for each of the following areas:
- Medical School Admissions
- Assessing K-12 Pathways to Medicine
- Engaging Athletes into Medicine and Science
- Financing and Funding the Medical School Pathway
During these virtual forums, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the proposed systems-based strategies and interventions developed in the Summit
- Discuss and share your prospective on proposed systems-based solutions
- Assess how you and or your organization can contribute to systems change
These forums will inform the development of the Action Collaborative’s national agenda. Also, save the date for the national virtual meeting to be held March 8 – 9, 2023.
Register for all forums in this series here. Please note that you can participate in multiple forums or choose individual sessions to attend.
Contribute to the Action Collaborative work by sharing this information with others who are working to advance systems change.
Damien Jackson, M.Ed
Asst. Dean, Office of Student Finance
Albert Einstein College of Medicine