Effectively Utilizing Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) - June 28
Includes a Live Event on 06/28/2022 at 7:00 PM (EDT)
Hear Directly from AAMC – ERAS staff about applying! The residency application season is upon us and medical students will be utilizing the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) to submit applications to residency programs. The service will be available on June 8th and can be accessed with permission from your respective medical school.
To provide students with an opportunity to learn how to most effectively utilize ERAS and directly ask staff members questions, the AAMC will host a live webinar for students on June 28 at 7:00 p.m., Eastern Time. The webinar will be recorded and made available for playback on-demand.
- Different sections within the MyERAS application
- Instruct applicants on how to search and apply to programs in ERAS
- Instruct applicants on how to upload and assign documents in ERAS
- Instruct applicants on how to use the ERAS interview scheduler
- Create a platform for applicants to directly ask questions to ERAS staff
Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari on this site. Internet Explorer will not function properly as it is too old to be compatible with the system.
ERAS Program Relations Specialist, Lead